MAY 1, 2017
BEST PADDLING IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA
- Paddle with Dolphins & Manatees
- Explore Sheltered Hurricane Bay.
- Reserve a Guided Tour or Paddle on Your Own.
- Individual Tours also Available.
- Beginners Welcome! Free Lesson!
- Bring your Phone & Camera.
- Dry-bags, Chart, and Bottled Water Included!
- Dogs and Children under Age Three – FREE
- Multi-day & Weekly Kayak-rentals Available.
- Tandems, SUPs, Fishing Kayaks, Sea Kayaks and Sit-on-Tops, Limited delivery available.
RENTALS ~ GUIDED TOURS
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
New Location ~ May 1st 2017!
Best Paddling in Southwest Florida!
Thompson Falls, Montana
Paddle on the Clark Fork River!
Seasonal Help Wanted!
Send letter of interest to: Sissel@CrazyWomanKayaks.com
Crazy Woman KAYAKS put our first customers on the Clark Fork River in northwest Montana on July 5, 2008. By October 2009, one percent of Thompson Falls’ population and purchased kayaks from Crazy Woman KAYAKS. We are open in Montana from early July until mid-October.
Thank you, Thomson Falls!
In December, 2010 Crazy Woman KAYAKS opened a second location on Fort Myers Beach in Southwest Florida. We are at Fish-Tale Marina, Santini Marina Plaza — two miles north of Lovers Key State Park. Mound Key is an easy two-mile paddle across Estero Bay. We are open 7 days a week, weather permitting, all year.
Our Goal: To give you the best experience possible — every time. We ensure that you are safe and successful the first time out. How do we do it? We offer quality equipment and free instruction. We assist you as you get in and out of your kayak. Please bring your phone and camera. We provide dry-bags and a chart so you can know where you are. Come — paddle with dolphins and manatees!
Open in Fort Myers Beach, Florida: All year.
Open in Montana: Late June through early October.
Our mission is to give you the best experience possible! Bring your sense of humor and we’ll provide everything you need to be safe and successful, even if you have never paddled before.